Pine Crest Marina offers a multitude of Boat Rentals on Lake Wallenpaupack in the Pocono Mountains. Summer fun is available within your reach and also within your budget! There are plenty of boat rental options available including speedboats, pleasure boats, pontoons, runabouts and deckboats. We offer water sport equipment such as tubes, water skis and wakeboards. Rental periods are half-day, full-day or multi-day boat rentals.
Our Rentals are available from May 15th through October 1st from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (weather permitting) for our 2019 season. Hourly and multi-day prices available upon request; please contact us at (570) 857-1850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since your safety while out on the water is crucial to us, we provide the required state and local regulations guides as well as relevant safety videos on our Boating Safety page and in the rental confirmation email. We require every renter to become familiar with those resources. On checkout, we will ask you to confirm that you have sufficiently informed yourself on these rules, regulations, and guidelines. We provide all required safety equipment and life jackets at no additional charge.
NOTE: Only one accessory per rental! If you choose more than one, we will include only the first one in your reservation.
Cancellation Policy for 4-Hour or 8-Hour Rental
- A 50% rental fee deposit is required to reserve a 4h or 8h rental of which $75.00 is nonrefundable
- Any cancellations less than 48 hours, including for personal emergencies, before the Rental check-in will result in loss of entire reservation deposit.
- Failure to appear for reservation, late arrivals, or early departures are not eligible for any refunds.
- There is a one hour grace period for a late arrivals.
- Cancellation fees will be waived only if the following conditions exist on Lake Wallenpaupack at the time of the rental: heavy rain lasting more than 45 minutes; lightening; tornado warnings; high wind advisories or any condition that Pine Crest Marina considers unsafe boating conditions.
- In cases where unsafe boating conditions occur during rental period, refunds are based off of our hourly boat rental price schedule available at the office.
- Rental interruptions during the Rental Period, including but not limited to, inadvertent Boat malfunctions on the part of Renter, weather conditions (except that listed below), personal emergencies, or otherwise are not eligible for refunds.
- A 50% rental fee deposit is required for multiday (3+ Day) reservations, of which $75 is not refundable.
- Any cancellations less than 7 days for multiday (3+ Day) rentals, including for personal emergencies, before the Rental start time will result in loss of entire reservation deposit.
- “No shows”, late arrivals, or early departures not eligible for refunds.
- There is a one hour grace period for late arrivals.
- For multiday (3+ Day) rentals, there are no refunds issued due to inclement weather conditions
- Rental interruptions during the Rental Period, including but not limited to, inadvertent Boat malfunctions on the part of the renter, personal emergencies, or otherwise are not eligible for refunds