Click here to see our boat rentals!
Special: We currently have $250 gift cards selling for $230, valid for rentals during the rental season! Please email us for information.
About Our Rentals
PINE CREST MARINA offers a multitude of Boat Rentals on Lake Wallenpaupack in the Pocono Mountains. Summer fun is available and is within your reach and also within your budget! There are plenty of options available including fishing boats, speedboats, pleasure boats, pontoons, runabouts and deckboats. Moreover, we offer water sport equipment such as tubes, water skis and wakeboards. Rental periods are half-day, full-day or multi-day boat rentals.
Our Rentals are available from May 15th through October 1st from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (weather permitting) for our 2018 season. Hourly and Multi-Day Prices Available Upon Request.
REQUIREMENTS: You must be at least 21 years old, have a valid driver’s license, be in possession of a boating license (or be born before January 1st, 1982) and have a valid credit card (no debit card or credit/debit card) to rent a boat. If you are not in possession of a boating license, you can acquire one here:
: We require a 50% rental fee deposit to reserve a rental, of which $75.00 is nonrefundable. Any cancellations less than 48 hours, including for personal emergencies, before the Rental check-in will result in loss of entire reservation deposit. Failure to appear for reservation, late arrivals, or early departures are not eligible for any refunds. There is a one hour grace period for a “no show”. Rental interruptions during the Rental Period, including but not limited to, inadvertent Boat malfunctions on the part of Renter, weather conditions (except that listed below), personal emergencies, or otherwise are not eligible for refunds. Cancellation fees will be waived only if the following conditions exist on Lake Wallenpaupack at the time of the rental: heavy rain lasting more than 45 minutes; lightening; tornado warnings; high wind advisories or any condition that Pine Crest Marina considers unsafe boating conditions.
Cancellation Policy for Multiday Rentals (3+ Day)
- A 50% rental fee deposit is required for multiday (3+ Day) reservations, of which $75 is not refundable
- For multiday (3+ day) rentals, any cancellations 7 days or less, including for personal emergencies, before the Rental start time will result in loss of entire reservation deposit.
- “No shows”, late arrivals, or early departures not eligible for refunds
- There is a one hour grace period for late arrivals
- For multiday (3+ Day) rentals, no refund will be issued due to weather conditions
- Rental interruptions during the Rental Period, including but not limited to, inadvertent Boat malfunctions on the part of the renter, personal emergencies, or otherwise are not eligible for refunds
Please note that below prices DO NOT include gas and 6% sales tax.
IF YOU WISH TO RENT MORE THAN ONE BOAT, PLEASE CONTACT US!
We DO NOT allow pets of any kind on any of our boats.
We ONLY allow fishing on our Fishing Pontoon. Fishing WILL NOT be permitted on any other boat.
When booking a boat, look for a link to our “Boat Rental Agreement” in the confirmation email. Your reservation will not be complete until you fill out this agreement!